My husband and I started our trying to conceive journey in 2005 . This is a snapshot of our life lessons in strength, hardship, failure, hope, disappointment, trust, determination, success, miracles and most of all patience.
Wednesday, October 3, 2007
I just wanna go home.
I'm at work. I just wanna go home and lay down. I am inseminated. 27 million swimmers. I was hoping for over 40 million but its not a big deal when you are talking about 27 vs. 40 million sperm. I got highly upset today when I got the IUI done. I was in alot of pain and really nervous and I was upset Scott couldn't be there and all I kept thinking was "why do I have to go through this?" Anyway- I got through it and I'm feeling pretty bad pressure and bloating right now. I did take one Tylenol because nurse assured me that was OK. I felt so stupid that I got that upset at Dr. and starting sobbing actually but I couldn't help it- I'm just emotional about all this right now. I'm so scared to miscarry but even more scared of a negative result in two weeks. I'm going to keep the faith and stay positive though. I have lots of plans to keep myself busy so I'm going to distract my mind as much as possible. I start progesterone on Friday and beta blood test on Oct. 15th. I hope this is it. I hope my miracle is being created right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment